Where does your style fit on the
Interior Design Quadrant?
Interesting Interior Design for Interesting People
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You want a beautiful home that feels like "you," but so much of the design inspiration out there is so similar… and it isn’t you.
- You’re frustrated by cobbled-together furnishings and lack of décor, but you feel stuck – you’re not sure what elements you need to add to make it feel the way you want it to feel.
- You don't have time to shop for furniture and decor.
- You feel unsure of your design abilities and are afraid of making a mistake. I know of one person who lived in an empty house for three years because she was so afraid of committing to a direction! (It happens - no shame.)
- Your home just isn’t working for you – maybe you don’t have the storage you need, or changing work patterns mean you need an office space (or you carved out office space, but now that created other problems). Maybe your family is growing, or you’ve moved to a new place and your old furniture is too big or too small.
Whatever the reason, your home is a source of stress, not a source of joy.
Let's fix that.
*And if you're saying, "I'm not an interesting person...": if you have a personality, if you have interests... congratulations, you are an interesting person! Let's give you a home that reflects that.
Everyone deserves a comfortable home.
Bluestocking Interiors is proud to donate design services to Oxford House, a network of community-focused sober houses.Learn More + Donate
Their newest house in Topeka will provide a home for 8 women committed to their recovery from addiction.
Check out the Bluestocking Interiors Instagram:
You have great style - let's be friends
I'll email you the way I'd want to be emailed: occasionally, with useful tips.
Thank you! You have been subscribed.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.